Shipping & Delivery
Delivery usually takes 4 to 6 working days after acceptance of an order. Delivery times are influenced by product availability, geographic location of customers, customers shipping destination and the courier partner’s time-to-deliver in customers location.
Q. What is the range of locations to which Nyor ships their products?
A. Nyor ships all over India!
Q. Are there any shipping charges applicable on my order?
A. No, Nyor offers free shipping on all orders within India.
Q. My order has been shipped. Now how can I track it?
A. Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email with the details of the tracking number and the courier company that is processing your order.
You can track the status of your package 24 hours after your order is dispatched from our warehouse.
Q. How can I find out more information about my order?
A. You can email us at email@example.com or chat with one of our Customer Service executives on WhatsApp no. (Monday to Friday- 11am to 5pm)
Please be aware, import duties and other taxes may apply. You are wholly responsible and liable for these charges and will be notified by customs officer if charges are applicable to your order.
Important Information regarding International orders
- For international orders and deliveries, please select the appropriate destination country from the drop down menu, located at the check out page . In case your country is not seen, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp on +91 70210 76839.
- When orders shipped internationally reach the destination country, they may be subject to customs clearance procedures which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates.
- Items in your order that are designated for shipment to countries outside of India may be subject to taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country.
- All international orders may be subject to local customs, duties and taxes. You are wholly responsible and liable for these charges. Nyor accepts no responsibility for any additional charges and cannot accept a return and refund of those goods if the charges are not paid. Please refer to your local customs authority for more information.
- Insurance is not covered by Nyor. In case you add insurance, please contact us at email@example.com
- If you refuse a shipment from Nyor, you are responsible for the original delivery charges, any Import Fees that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package to Nyor. This amount will be deducted from your refund.
Delivery fees are subject to change at any time due to changes in carrier provider charges, without notification. Nyor will not be held accountable for late deliveries or loss or damage relating to late deliveries.
Please email your delivery and handling questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp on +91 70210 76839